Monday, July 7, 2014

Mint Green

I was at my girlfriend's place on the weekend as we were doing some baking for her 1 year olds birthday, she had a beautiful mint green KitchenAid stand mixer that I just fell in love with! Its SO going on my wish list!

It got me thinking about mint green and what a beautiful colour it is.  It reminds me of spring, but a sophisticated spring.... its a classy, fresh, calming but yet playful colour that looks fantastic when used in pops of colour in furnishings or décor, or even in large canvases such as feature walls.  Today we are going to look at some beautiful ways you can use mint green in your home.

ItalianBark


DeloLovesDesign
MarmaladeInteriors
 
TheLeftCoastMama

BloomBety
WeHeartIt
WhiteHouseBlackShutters
I love the mint green walls in the vintage Parisian style house from The Left Coast Mama (above right), and what a lovely mint green bedside table from White House Black Shutter (above left), it was a hand-me-down she painted herself. Love it with the grey bed head.

And last but not least this is my gorgeous mint green vintage bicycle that doesn't get out of the house nearly as much as it should! Ofcourse I bought it because it was so pretty!!! I couldn't resist!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 09 10