Thursday, July 3, 2014

My favourite rooms from House Rules 2014

Tomorrow is the final of House Rules, a TV reality show that started with six couples from around Australia in a renovation competition. The winner will be announced tomorrow night and their prize will be to have their mortgage paid off... What an awesome prize! Are you a Lisa & Adam fan or Carole & Russel fan? I'm going for team Lisa & Adam!

The season has seen some fantastic (and some not so fantastic) renovations... Have you been watching it? What did you think? The renovations below have been my favourites this year.

Adam and Lisa's ensuite designed by Maddi & Lloyd. Love the tiles and the grand feel of this little ensuite.

 
 

Adam & Lisa's Bathroom designed by Carole & Russel, this one had a bit of controversy as some didn't like the choice of wall tiles but I quite like them.. perhaps it may have looked better with a lighter or white floor? but I like what they've done, I think its looks very grand and opulent!
 
Carole & Russel's Ensuite designed by Maddi & Lloyd. I like the industrial look tiles, the feeling of quite a large space, and designing the layout so the bath has a view!
 
 
Candy and Ryan's re-do entry of their own house. I like the new vintage poster its such a wonderful pop of colour!

Adam and Lisa's apartment renovation. This green watercolour print is beautiful, adds a very tranquil feel to the bedroom.

Candy & Ryan's re-do room of their own house. They love colour and really show it in their re-do room, but what a great outcome its fantastic so happy and bright.
 

Bomber and Mel's master bedroom designed by Adam and Lisa. I love pressed tin, I prefer it painted but it looks great in this bedroom left raw.... they've done a great job!

Images from HomeBeautiful 
 
What do you think did you like the designs and material choices? Does it give you inspiration to transform your own home? It does for me! :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

view sourceprint?01 09 10