Monday, May 19, 2014

Interior Wall Ideas: #1 Concrete Walls

I got my May/June edition of Inside Out Magazine recently and in it there was an advertisement for some new concrete wall panels that looked great! They had that modern architectural look with the very popular raw industrial element.
 
According to their website its a pre-finished, lightweight, east to install panel from Royal Oak Floors.

I do think that sometimes concrete interior walls can feel cold but this one feels a lot warmer and  more inviting than others I've seen...
As long as the concrete look is mixed with some warmth or texture it can work really well 
 
 

 
 And you wont believe it but this is actually concrete wallpaper by ConcreteWall

Do you like concrete for interior walls?
 
  
So it got me thinking about different walling options rather than the regular painted plasterboard or wallpaper... what else you can do to your home to give your walls some excitement, an element of flair, giving it depth, or colour, or a tactile focus pleasing to the eye...
 
Over the next few posts I'm going to explore some other interior wall options, let me know what you think and which you like best in the comments below.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 09 10