Thursday, May 29, 2014

Interior Wall Ideas: #3 Pressed Tin

If you're an Offspring fan like me no doubt you would have noticed the gorgeous pressed tin walls in Nina's first apartment? aren't they stunning! I love that romantic elegance of them.
 
 
Pressed tin is easily sourced, you can get it from restoration and building suppliers in your local area. 

It is made from aluminium which is light weight and flexible, and is corrosion resistant which allows the panels to be used in any external application as well as internal.

I just love how they create such an opulent, stunning elegant feature wall! I'd love to be able to do this in my house.

Here are some other beautiful examples of how you can use pressed tin in your home.
 



 
What do you think of pressed tin? I'm in love with the black and white ones, very luxurious indeed!
 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 09 10