Saturday, July 19, 2014

Find a job you love, and you'll never work a day in your life!

I would love to be doing my dream job and working from home full time! Making my own hours, working in a space that's just perfect for me, a space to feed my inspiration no be boring like most corporate offices are.... But until that day Ill just have to get by with dreaming about my perfect home office.... bright, cheery, delicately styled, inspirational and comfortable.
Here are some fabulous home offices to give you inspiration for yours..

StylishEve
Love the pop of pink with this table! The thin frame and glass table top is great for a small zone because it doesn't impact too much onto the room or take up a lot of visual space. I also love the stripped wall board for inspiration or ideas or just photos!

Apisites
Grey and pink are a lovely elegant colour pallet creating this very calming and beautiful home office space.
SmallSpaceStyle

Mohomy

 

















 
What a good idea for the use of these storage systems than to create a home office out of them!

 This feather wallpaper by Ferm Living is stunning! I love wallpaper behind an office space it looks beautiful!
 
I don't know many of us women that WOULD have a spare closet... but if youre lucky enough to have one this is a great space saving idea that also can hide away your home office when you want to...
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

view sourceprint?01 09 10