Friday, July 25, 2014

Peonies!

Flowers and plants are a wonderful decorating tool that brings life to your house. I'm by no means a green thumb, infact anything I try to grow has always died in the past... but I'm turning over a new leaf (pardon the pun!) and have been right into planting flowers and vegetables in my newly made-over backyard.
 
I would love to be able to go out at any time of the year and pick my own flowers to decorate my home! that's my plan.... I planted 100 daffodil bulbs just last weekend! as well as lillies and peonies...

Peonies are my absolute favourite flower, and I'm really looking forward to showing off my flowers in my home when they bloom.  Here's some of the images that have given me inspiration.

 

LittleCaramel

Dicorcia
 
TheCollectedRoom

LaurenConrad
 
StyleMePretty

DustJacket
 
Dicorcia

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 09 10