Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Block Glasshouse - Master Bedroom reveals

Master Bedroom and Walk In Robes were revealed last Sunday night on The Block Glasshouse.. and the winners were Max & Carsten with the room below.  It was very bright and sunny, I love the window, the sheer curtains and the pendant light.  I think that theres probably a bit too much orange happening in the small space but the artwork is stunning still.

What do you think?

Chris and Jenna's copper walled master bedroom got a lot of comments... mostly saying as beautiful as it was, it was just too much for the bedroom and it created a cold space.  I think the photos look great but until you see it in person I guess you don't really get a feel for how it transforms a room. 

A great idea but perhaps not used quite right this time... But a beautifully styled room none the less.

 
A rough week for Darren & Deeanne saw them have to leave prior to room reveals for family matters so their fellow contestants styled their room for them, and they did do a great job.  The design of the room was great, I love that fireplace and the soft panelling behind the bed, it makes it a very cosy bedroom, plus the pops of colour in the artwork and accessories in the room bring some life to the space.

 
I love this bedhead that Shannon & Simon used... it is art in itself which meant the rest of the room could be subtly styled, which they did an amazing job of. I love the copper bedside pendants and the timber panelling under the window.  I could live in this room for sure! One of my favourites!
 

 
Michael & Carlene did a stunning master bedroom I thought.  Its very sophisticated glamorous look emphasised with those exquisite Tom Dixon pendant lights! they are beautiful! I'm actually surprised they didn't win because it was a beautiful room.

 
What do you think of the rooms? which is your favourite?

Photos courtesy of KatrinaChambers & JumpIn  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 09 10