Friday, August 8, 2014

The Block - Guest Bedrooms

The Block Glasshouse is well and truly underway with the first room reveal, guest bedroom, last weekend.  I'm a bit behind on my TV shows this week and have only just now watched Sundays  episode but wow how great were they! I'm so excited to see the rest of the room reveals because there were some really clever and stylish ideas this week!

Winners Shannon & Simon 
I love the yellow in this room, and the hidden shelving behind that beautiful timber wall. 

Jenna & Chris 

Darren & Deanne.
That artwork is stunning I want one!

Charlene & Michael
Beautiful copper bedside pendant lights

Kirsten & Maxine
Beautiful bedding I love chevron!
Which is your favourite guest bedroom ?
Photos courtesy of PopSugar 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01 09 10